MINT Gallery is a 501(c)3 non-profit community oriented art gallery located at 145 B Sampson Street in Atlanta, GA's Old Fourth Ward. Behind the Irwin Street Market, look for the orange door.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Boo Album/Zine Release party tonight!

We are excited to be hosting Boo's debut album release tonight at MINT. From the man himself:

"My album, Spiritual Machines, just "dropped" under my artist's moniker Boo and I'm celebrating with a party. There’s going to be some artwork hanging up, music playing and people dancing, wine being poured and snacks being eaten, all for the sake of enjoyment! This event is open to all sentient beings who like to have fun. So...you should definitely come. Yup yup!

If you’re curious about my work you can go here: www.hooisboo.com

“I’m coming out, I want the world to know, got to let it show…” Miss Diva (aka Diana Ross)"

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment